- Enhanced PCB support for pstoedit
This document demonstrates use of features of the latest pstoedit
with significantly improved conversion of PostScript or PDF to
pcb format. It contain
heuristrics for conversion of rectangles to soldering pads and
allows snap to grid.
- T-shaped 4-pin jumper header: Header for jumper with 3 possible positions, for use with JUMPER4T or JUMPER4TR footprints
- RS232 DB9: yet another RS232 DB9 symbol
- Hosiden TCX3106: half lock board to board connector used on Sharp Zaurus IOPORT peripherals (needs footprint below)
- RS-232 IDC10: Just an original gEDA symbol with letter case fix
- Maxim MAX3245E: 3.0-5.5V RS-232 3-driver/5-receiver (SSOP28)
- NL27WZ00: dual 2-input NAND gate
- NC7WZ04: dual inverter
- Comparator: generic comparator symbol
- MCP6541: MCP6541 comparator symbol (just this variant, others have different pinout, usable also for MCP6546)
- testpad 0.5mm: a simple circular test pad (needs footprint below)
- testpad 1mm: a simple circular test pad (needs footprint below)
Note: all my symbols are licensed GPL for distribution, and unlimited for use.
Note: all my footprints are licensed GPL for distribution, and unlimited for use.
Copyright 2011, all rights reserved unless specified otherwise.
gedasymbols.org is maintained by