Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak
- I am not an electronics expert. Feel free to report bugs and suggest
improvements to my symbols. My e-mail adddress is kas @ the
same domain as my home page (the link above) without the www
- All the files here are licensed under the GNU
General Public License, version 2 (not any later version). Should you need
my work to be relicensed under a different license, ask me via e-mail.
My Hardware Projects
- Bike Lights: LED lighting solution for my bicycle, built around ATTiny861a MCU. Features include two buck (step-down) converters with 2.5A and 450 mA outputs, one boost (step-up) converter up to 30 V and 450 mA, 7 to 12 V input power, ambient light sensor, two status LEDs, two buttons, optional brake lever sensor for brake light, etc.
- Tinyboard: multi-purpose 2.5x5 cm board with 8-pin ATTiny (e.g. ATTiny13/25/45/85). Allows various pin and power configuration, including MOSFET-driven outputs and boost (step-up) voltage regulators for LED strings.
- IRL6732PBF: dual N-MOSFET "digital" transistor (symbol designed with slots)
- MCP14628: 2A synchronous buck power MOSFET driver
- MCP1701A: low-dropout positive voltage regulator
- SS341RT: Hall-effect sensor (e.g. Honeywell SS34xRT)
Copyright 2013, all rights reserved unless specified otherwise.
gedasymbols.org is maintained by